Sunday, September 16, 2007

Geeking out

I am a happy little geekgrrl today. Someone on one of my email lists posted a link to a fantastic website. http://tv-links.co.uk This place has tv shows, movies, anime, music videos and documentaries from all over the world, and many timeframes. I got to watch Adam-12, the Banana Splits, The Dresden Files, Babylon 5, and there's simply tons of stuff on here! Most of it's in DivX format, so can be saved to your PC. Tomorrow, I'm gonna watch The Lone Gunmen, Animaniacs and who knows what else. What started it all was a link to a BBC show on Wild Foods.
Other than that, it was a nice lazy Sunday. I did go to Goodwill, but only got a couple of little necessary items. I did some laundry, but still need to do the dishes up. I did work on some online job applications and the like. Tomorrow I've got a couple of places to go to in person, and a couple of phone calls to make. It'll go a lot faster without having to walk everywhere.
I didn't sleep very well last night. I know part of that was from having a caffeinated soda. I've been away from the stuff so long, that it really got to me. I won't make that mistake tonight! I have enough trouble getting my mind to slow down without the added caffeine!

No comments: