Thursday, November 1, 2007

A new adventure called homelessness...

Yeah, as of today, I have no place to live. I'm hoping to come up with something soon, but till then, the cats and I will be in the truck, I guess.
I have my stuff safely tucked into a storage unit, and can get free wi-fi at local cafes, so will still be online when I can.
Game plan at this point is to take what money I have, and try to find a place in Albuquerque. I just can't manage anything in Santa Fe right now. The commute from Abq to SF is inconvenient, but not impossible, and there is public transport to make it more affordable. Maybe the job I'm supposed to have is in Abq, anyway? I will look, even though I enjoy my job at the herb factory. Home Depot might transfer, so that's another possibility. I will ask when I go in to work tonight.

I gotta say, the outpouring of supportive messages I've been getting yesterday and today is really helping. I'm still red-eyed from crying in frustration and loneliness, but not as often now. Thank you all. I will post progress reports as I can. The cell phone is working, I just can't answer while I'm at work. Email is always good.

No comments: