Wednesday, November 7, 2007

An update

Once again, I get a reminder that I am blessed with friends.
This afternoon, one of the gals from the front office at work, who I've gotten to be friends with, came by and offered to spring for a hotel room for me for tonight and tomorrow night. I was so stunned that I almost cried. So here I am, in the EconoLodge, which allows the cats to be inside with me, too. I was fully prepared to be in the truck for these nights, and even did laundry last night so I could be cleaner. I even washed the cat bed, since they are getting a bit aromatic, too.
Friday, I'll be going to Abq to look at an apartment, have dinner with a girlfriend, and go to the ASFS meeting. Hopefully, this apartment will work out for me. I'm still worried about having enough money to get started, since I've got to send a truck payment (overnite, on Friday) to keep from losing it, too. The check I sent hasn't gotten there yet! But if it's meant to be, it'll be, and I've got to let go of the worry. The universe will figure out how to make things happen; my job is to attract what I want to have happen.
So, things are improving slightly. I'm hoping for a big improvement soon!!

No comments: