Friday, October 5, 2007

Stressed

The stress has really been getting to me this week. My temper has been short, I've been clumsier than normal, and I've been horribly depressed. I don't think I can blame it all on that time of the month, either. I know it's bad when even the cats get on my last nerve.
Part of it is the financial stress, I know. I got paid this week, but I just can't see how I'm going to be able to get out of this huge hole I'm in. I'm worried that I won't be able to get caught up in a timely fashion. There are too many new and unfamiliar things to work through, and it makes me nervous. I know in my head that it'll work out, but that doesn't make it any easier. I hate not being able to see where I'm going!
I do have my cellphone back on, at least. Internet's okay, too, obviously.
Anyway, I don't want to bring anyone else down, but if you've got any good energy to spare, I could sure use it. The loneliness is the worst part. Even my new friends out here are only casual acquaintances, and none of them are in town. And sometimes, talking on the internet or the phone just isn't enough. Not that I'd turn down an email or the like, especially from a few certain people.
Oh, well, don't worry about me. I'll get through this. I have before. I just don't like it.

1 comment:

Lady Di said...

I've just returned from the beach so here's lot of calming waves and salty breezes coming your way.

Healing hugs & salty kisses ~~ :Di ~~