Saturday, October 20, 2007

Crunch time...and I can't see a way out.

I just got told yesterday that I need to have $750 minimum by Monday or I will probably lose my apartment. I can't catch up fast enough, and I honestly don't know what to do. Even if I gave them my entire paycheck for the next 3 months, it's too slow. I don't want to give up my jobs that I just got. I don't have any friends in town that I can move in with. There's no help agency that can step in, since I am working and it's more money than they have. Getting a new place is not a valid option, because I'd need even more than $750 for a deposit.
At this point, I'm wondering if I should just put what little I have into storage and try my luck in Denver when I go up this next weekend. Yeah, I'm still going. I need this trip more than ever now.
If it weren't for the cats, I'd be able to live in the truck. I can't go to the folks, because Papa is very allergic to cats. And I don't want to put the kitties in a shelter!
I've got nothing of value to sell on eBay, either, so that idea won't fly. Going back to Indiana won't help, there's no future there for me anymore. Working more hours won't help, I can't get paid in time.
I don't expect anyone to bail me out. My family hasn't got money like that, nor do my friends. Just pray for me, or whatever you do to send energy. I just don't know what to do anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Harriet, call me and Ambr, collect if necessary. -- Norman

Lady Di said...

I hope you find a way to make it work!

Anne said...

Good luck! Miracles can happen, after all.