Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No news is not good news

Well, I'm still waiting on a miracle. Got a nasty note today that the manager had been in with the pest control people and thought I had no litter box for the cats. Bitch. It smells bad because I had to feed them the cheap-ass food and it upset their tummies.
So I looked through the classifieds to try and find another place to live. Biggest obstacles are lack of deposit money, and having the cats.
Saw a great place listed....too bad it's about 1 1/2 hours away, beyond Taos...
My lottery tickets didn't hit, of course. Thought they should have done something!

At this point, I'm going to enjoy my upcoming weekend at MileHiCon, then see about getting a storage place and finding new digs once I get back. I give up. Well, not entirely. But I don't see another solution.
I've got an email out to a friend in my Abq network, asking her to pass it on and see if anyone is in the market for a roomie w/cats for a while. I could manage to commute that far for a short while, till I can save up for another place of my own. I don't want to cancel the cable till the last minute, since that's my internet, too, but if I have to, I will.
It's so hard to get the energy to clean house and take care of things, sometimes. And there's often not time to do a lot, either. Depression sucks.

No comments: