Monday, February 4, 2008

Job hunting again...

Y'know, I'm getting a bit tired of this.
I'm out of work again. Back to more job applications, and trying to figure out what to do.
I've got leads, and places to look. I'm trying to stay motivated. Hardest part is that right now I have no phone. Kinda hard to get callbacks without one. At least I can still get email. I should hopefully be able to get the phone/net/cable back this week out of my last paycheck and money made from donating plasma.
A friend of mine has gifted me with an indepth tarot/astrology/counseling session to help me find some direction. She said it helped her immensely when she was in similar straits. I'm thinking it's just what I may need to figure out what the heck I should be doing. What I've been doing isn't working for me anymore, and I need some help from outside my own head.
Wish me luck.