Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Extended holiday

Good news is, I have a flight home. But it isn't until New Year's Eve. I'll miss more work than I really wanted to, but that's how it goes sometimes.
Got to spend a few days up at my Mom's place. That was really nice. I usually have to just breeze in and out, maybe stay one night if I can. This time I got to spend three nights! There were 9 of us for dinner on Xmas day, and we stopped by another uncle's place that evening for a quick visit. Lots of talk and family stories, loads of food...yeah, it was a good holiday.
So right now I'm sitting at a coffeehouse in South Bend, since Fiddler's is only doing dinner for the next few days. I have stuff to do at the old house, and arrangements to make for the next few days as well as for getting home to Abq. There's still a couple of people I want to catch up with while I'm here, too.
Hope y'all had a good holiday!

No comments: