Friday, December 21, 2007

OY, what a month....

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a long while. Between the long workdays and commute to match, and worrying about the 'family' up on the mountain, I just haven't had time to do both blogs. Heck, I got a lot more sporadic on the LJ, too.
I'm in Indiana now, for my Yule visit. Tonight's my pub night, and hopefully it'll be a very good time. I don't have plans carved in stone for the rest of my time here, and am trying to stay flexible. I know what I'd like to do, but it depends on a few things like time, money, transportation, etc.
The one thing I'm sorry to miss back in NM right now is Papa Ron's memorial service. He passed on the 15th, and this Saturday, they're having a small service. I wish I could be there. So, the next best thing is to raise a toast while I'm at the pub.
Gotta run, stuff to do!

No comments: