Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Too tired to blog

Sorry, gang, I really have been too tired to do much of anything.
A typical work day has the alarm going off at 5 a.m., and either I drive to Santa Fe or catch the bus. Both involve leaving the house by 6 a.m. to get to work by 7:30 or 8 a.m. If I work till 5 p.m., I'm home by about 6:30, because I drove. Can't catch the 5:22 bus in time. If I work till 4:30, then I can catch that bus, and get home by 7 p.m. I generally have to head for bed at 9:00 or shortly thereafter, in order to try and get enough sleep to stumble out in the morning.
I think I need to get a better bed, too. I'm not sleeping well, apparently, or I'd be feeling a lot better than I have lately. I'm trying to eat as well as I can, and taking vitamins, but the aches and pains and fatigue are starting to get to me. The weekends are better, as I can sleep in some, but I still find it hard to get everything done.
Anyway, I just wanted to drop a note that I'm still alive, though not living as well as I'd like, yet!

1 comment:

Mishalak said...

Arg. The things we do to keep shelter and food.